Underground Music Collective (UMC) is a Nashville-based educational and storytelling platform serving the music industry and independent creatives. Founded in 2016, UMC has impacted thousands of musicians, creatives, and industry stakeholders through multimedia content, live music experiences, the UMC Academy artist coaching program and the UMC UnderDogs membership community. Throughout its history, UMC has collaborated with nationally and globally-recognized brands, including Universal Music Group, Red Bull, the Tennessee Titans, Creative Artists Agency, Redfin Real Estate, and many others; and has been featured across major media outlets including iHeartRadio, MusicRow Magazine, Authority Magazine, and more.
Gerard Longo, Founder/CEO
Branded Marketing Assets
Please following the link for downloadable materials here.
Partnerships (Current & Past)
iHeartRadio (Passage to Profit Show)
The Quinn Spinn
The Quinn Spinn is not only the Official Podcast of Underground Music Collective — it is the origin point of the entire UMC ecosystem!
Launched as a passion project in August 2013, The Quinn Spinn tells the stories of those daring enough to create, through conversations with musicians, creative entrepreneurs, and real humans who aspire to have a positive impact. The Quinn Spinn tells these stories in a variety of formats, including:
- One-on-one interviews, featuring inspiring guests from all over the world — including rising musicians, top business leaders, and more.
- Solo Missions, featuring lessons learned on the creative journey by UMC Founder Gerard Longo (a.k.a.: “The Quinn”).
- “OG Family” episodes, featuring cultural discussions alongside co-hosts and special guests from points along the show’s storied history.
Over the years, The Quinn Spinn has achieved notable accolades, including:
- Top 5% of most-shared podcasts across all of Spotify (2022).
- Top 30% of most-followed podcasts across all of Spotify (2022).
- Guests and featured artists from five different continents — North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Listeners from 44 different U.S. states (+ D.C.) and 29 different countries since 2019.